Friday, January 13, 2012

Where is MY head right now??!??

January Sell-a-Thon!  I woke up with a 'start' this morning..remembering we are in the MIDDLE of the January Sell-a-Thon.  FREE Spring/Summer Products.  These are my 2012 wedding, birthday, door prize and house warming gifts.  The sell-a-thon is for every Consultant, Team Leader, Director, etc. out there.  This is our ONE chance to earn a bundle or two FREE.  I need to FOCUS, TRACK and get my GAME ON!

So here is my next 17 day plan:
  •  Host  Coach my current January Hosts like a professional.  Use the January Host Special to encourage EVERY one of them to go for and reach a $1000 show.  Seriously that is only 30 plus orders and those outside/out of town orders can really add up.  I just need to educate and cheer my hosts on to that.
  • Working with the 'end of the month' hosts NOW to be getting their outside orders so we make sure their shows are closed by the 30th (a day cushion).  I refuse to let any January show roll into February...I need every penny to go towards the Sell-a-Thon...which is ONLY January sales SUBMITTED IN January.
  • Implement the idea from AD Renee Rodriguez:  SMALL gift to all Hosts who have $300+ in outside orders BEFORE I get to their house ...WITH the money already collected! Main thing I need to work on here is to keep reminding the Host of this gift and encouraging her to go for it.
  • Kickoff as many Catalog Shows as I can NOW (just dropped a packet off for my neighbor to do one!).  If they don't want now I will bring up February...another great Host Special and double points for me!
Add a comment below if there is anything I am missing or ideas you are doing to make sure you earn one of the Sell-a-Thon Levels.  I NEED the free products and the sales/show momentum this will provide too!

~ Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment